Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Amazing Spider Man

I saw The Amazing Spider Man today. It was a good movie, not better than the first but good. The only think that really annoyed me with this movie was the casting. They were all supposed to be high school students (well at least the main character) but they all looked like they were 27 or in their late twenties. Most of the characters did not look the part. Andrew Garfield played as Peter Parker. Peter Parker is supposed to be this wimpy looking awkward dude. But this Peter Parker could've been a jock. He was very tall and well built. Let me just show a picture.


Okay so maybe the first picture makes him look dorky, but the second picture shows what I was saying. Doesn't he look like he could possibly play a jock in a movie?

His acting was extraordinary. He did play a good awkward dorky weird Spider-Man/Peter Parker. You could tell that his acting really stood out.

The original Peter Parker was Tobey Maguire, and he looks like a complete dork.
 What doesn't shout dorky about this. And he looks really young. Well young enough to be in school.
Andrew's acting was most likely better than Tobey's, but maybe that's because of the way the script was written.

One person who I think would've been a good Peter Parker/ Spider Man is Logan Lerman.

It was originally rumored that Logan Lerman was going to play Spider Man. I'm not sure if he auditioned and never made it, but he said he was willing to play it. I don't think his acting would've met up to the needs of this one, because Andrew's acting was just really good.
Overall it was pretty good movie, the plot and everything else was really good. I suggest you see this movie.

(Wow, I sound like a movie critic)



No comments:

Post a Comment