Monday, July 23, 2012

One Direction

So I've decided that I'm actually going to post on here. I'm a total beast running two blogs. (Not really) It'll be different from my tumblr blog. But you can always check out that blog too. *hint hint*
About a few hours ago I hung out with my friend, Lindsey. And over the few hours I hung with her I realized that she was a huge ,major, crazy, obsessed, dedicated, fan of One Direction. Every time I pronounced Niall's name wrong I was responded with a nice, "gentle" fist to my shoulder. She has a instagram covered with Niall and One Direction. Just in case you didn't know Neal *clears throat* I mean Niall is in One Direction.
Lindsey tried explaining me who each of the band members were. I really flunked at that. I got Louis and Liam confused all the time. The only two people I could actually point out are Zayn and Neal, I mean ,Niall, whatever. Zayn has color to his skin, and Niall  is the blonde boy that laughs at everything. When I mean everything I mean everything. Louis, Liam, and Harry. Haha, Harry. Harry is hairy, and he has a hairy hair style. Anyways, Louis, Liam, and Harry all look a like. One of them looks like Justin Bieber and the other is a complete goofball. Harry is just well, Hairy. Hehe see what I did there?
I'm not a fan of One Direction. There hit song "What Makes You Beautiful" is alright. It's kind of cheesy to me. But the reason I'm probably not a One Direction fan is because of all the crazy obsessed Directioners. I don't think I can ever be that obsessed with something. I mean, yeah, sure I'll like somebody's music or something. But never stalk their every doing, it's creepy. I don't want to know what Joe Jonas or Harry Styles is eating at this very second. Or where they are and what they are doing.
Luckily, my friend, Lindsey is not like that. Hopefully. But she is a Directioner ,and I can handle her level of fandomness. It's handle-able, at times, when she isn't trying to kill me because I said one of 1D's name's wrong. 










No comments:

Post a Comment