Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cupcakes

Oh mah banana-flippin-turtle-lovin`-biscuits! I had the best cupcakes in this world.
Everyday me and my mom plan at least one thing to do everyday so we won't be stuck in the house the whole summer. And today we thought lets go get some desert! So I looked up a place where they served cupcakes, and we ended up going to this place called Polkadots. It's a small kind of hole in the wall place.
We had gotten seven cupcakes and they were the best cupcakes I have EVER had! The carrot cake was the best one. Just thinkin` about it makes me melt.
If you ever want some good melt in the mouth cupcakes go to Polkadots. That stuff is what's up. (I shouldn't say that, it sounded stupid.)

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I got really really lazy. But I shall step up my A game.

No comments:

Post a Comment