Friday, August 17, 2012

Gay Marriage

I know gay/same-sex marriage is a popular debate these days. And it's been on my mind a lot lately.

I'm going to give you my opinion on it, and what I believe about it.

I don't believe in same-sex marriage. There it's said. I'm not gonna go on a long rant about how all homosexuals should go perish in hell for the rest of their lives, because I don't think that's right. Nobody should go to hell, and I don't want anyone to go to hell.

Now what ticks me off about this whole thing is that if you don't believe in same-sex marriage you're all of a sudden the most evil person who has ever lived on this earth. Everyone all of a sudden hates you and thinks you're disgusting..and have no heart. And if you don't believe in same-sex marriage you are wrong. There's no doubt about it.

What's wrong with not believing in same sex-marriage? Do you all think that we are heart less and have no soul? Do you think we are ignorant and stupid? Do you think we think that you all deserve to get bullied?

What about the people that get picked on because they DON'T believe in homosexuality? Are we just gonna ignore them too? Do you all think that they deserve it?

See how it bad it sounds...either way we look at it.. I'm not so strong on the gay marriage thing it's not something I'm passionate about. But it's just you're making it look like we are the bad guys.

Even as a non believer of homosexuality, despite what you all believe I think the same thing that homosexuals most likely think.

Why can't you just accept us?




No comments:

Post a Comment